Hot Tap / Line Stop Fittings
PTS Hot Tap / Line Stop Tee’s have been used successfully for many Hot Tapping and Line Stopping operations in UK, Europe, American continents, in Middle East, in India and other parts of the world. Consisting of a full-encirclement fitting and a weld-neck flange, our Hot Tap Tee’s are designed and manufactured to ensure the integrity of the piping system. PTS full-encirclement fittings the mating flange is ASME Class 150, 300 or 600 although, other pressure classes and flange styles are available.
PTS Standard hot tap tees are designed to meet the requirements of ASME B31.3 and B31.4/8 with a 0.72 design factor. The standard tee material is SA 516 Gr 70 / A234 Grade WPB or WPC with A105 flanges. Other tee and flange materials are available to match customer requirements and existing pipeline materials.
All of PTS Hot Tap/Line Stop Tee’s are manufactured in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 quality program and are compatible with major models of hot tapping equipment. In compliance with most pipeline design codes, all pressure containing welds are 100% radiographed.
HOT TAP/LINE STOP TEE FEATURES:
- Full branch or reduced branch fittings for use in Hot Tapping /Line Stopping operations
- Supplied with ASME Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 flanges with raised face or RTJ grooves
- Other flange classes available on request
- Tee available with a butt weld outlet, ready to be welded to a valve or other fitting
- Standard fittings meet the requirements of ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.4/B31.8 with a 0.72 design factor
- Compatible with all major models of hot tapping /Line Stopping equipment
- All pressure containing welds are 100% radiographed
- Back-up strips available
- Manufactured in compliance with PTS ISO 9001:2015 certified quality program